Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good Joke - More Like a Fable

While working today, this guy I was chatting with told me a good joke, which is probably more like a fable than anything else. Anyhow, it kind of goes with the intolerant individual in my last posting. Here it goes:

A boy was sitting on a park bench, stuffing his face with a bunch of Halloween candy, when an old lady came by. She looked at the boy, and with a scowl on her face, she said "If you keep stuffing your pie-hole with all that candy, you are going to get a bunch of cavities, get fat, and die." The boy looked up at her and said, "My grandfather lived to be 103 years old." The old woman asked, "Did he stuff his pie-hole with a bunch of candy?" The boy replied, "No, but he knew how to mind his own business."

Let that be a lesson to all those who believe it is their right to get themselves involved in my personal affairs and tell me how I should or should not live. I reserve the right to continue living my life how I wish to live it. If I seem intolerant to you, then here's some advice (a James original): If being tolerant to you and your beliefs means becoming intolerant to my own, then I choose to remain intolerant of you and your beliefs. If you don't like it, then you are the one who is intolerant - not me.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment