Sunday, November 15, 2009

Intolerant Faggot

Okay, this really happened today. It wasn't too shocking though. I've come to expect and anticipate intolerant people when it comes to my Dodge Ramcharger. It's big, it makes a lot of noise, and it gets bad gas mileage. Still, I don't drive it but maybe a couple times a month on short trips, so it really burns less fuel than a Toyota Prius annually.

I was walking out of Safeway, heading toward the Ramcharger. I'm normally very observant, and was looking at each car in the parking lot as I walked by them. I got to the Ramcharger and opened the rear lift gate. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a man get out of a reddish Subaru Outback and walk over to me. I turned to face him and he said, "How can you justify destroying the environment with that thing?"

I looked at him, and without missing a beat, I replied, "How can you justify being an intolerant faggot?"

He looked at me and asked, "Why do you think I'm gay?"

I responded, "Because you wear skinny glasses, you drive a Subaru Outback, and you talk with a lisp."

As he was getting ready to respond, I just shook my head and patted my right hip. He got the drift and immediately went back to his Subaru and left me to my business.

It kind of amazes me that a panty-waist like him would actually come up to me and start an argument. I guess he's accustomed to people debating and keeping it all nice and "civilized". Well, I'm not civilized. I was running an errand and didn't have time to open a discussion forum with this person about the environmental impact of my SUV. He was obviously close-minded anyway because his accusation implied that I must use my vehicle to spew billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere. Little did he know that my Ramcharger sits around most of the month spewing nothing into the atmosphere.

Now, look, I don't care if anyone has a problem with me. I really don't. But if you think for a moment that I'm going to be open minded and have a quality debate with you, just because you think it's your right to innundate me with your hypocrisy and pre-programmed talking points, you can kiss my ass. If I wanted a debate with this moron, I would have asked for one. Instead, I was minding my own damn business and he came up and started an argument.

It just goes to show that the people who seem to be on the side of equality, fairness, and tolerance are the most intolerant people on the planet.

What do you know? He had an Obama sticker on his car.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment