Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beretta M9A1 in Action

Okay, you've seen me write about my Beretta M9A1 and it's total awesomeness ad nauseam. Now, it's time to put words to action. In this video, I'm taking my Beretta to task on 3" clay pigeons out at different ranges, varying from 10 yards out to about 20 yards with good accuracy. In the second sequence, I go through some emergency magazine changes. Seems I still need a bit more practice because I'm fairly quick, but I can do better. Either way, I was having a good time with my newest pistol and that's all that counts! Oh, and look closely to how I close the slide on the weapon. There is a slide release lever, but I didn't use it, instead opting for the method I've been training with all year on my Ruger SR9, which is to grab the top of the slide and pull it back to release it. I didn't even realize I was doing it, which only reinforces my whole mantra about training training training! It has now become muscle memory for me, and translates itself to every gun I own - not just the SR9.



-James

No comments:

Post a Comment