Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Updated Beretta M9A1


This gratuitous picture of my Beretta M9A1 is just for your viewing pleasure.  I snapped this photo after inserting the new 20rd Mec Gar magazine (one of five) that I ordered last week.  As you can see, the floor plate compliments the lines of the gun nicely.  Magazine technology has certainly come a long way in the last 5 years.  I bought a 20rd magazine years ago that sticks out of the bottom of this gun about 2 inches.  I'm really digging this "flush" look.  Yes, the +2 extension sticks out of the gun a little bit, but nothing about it suggests that this would be a 20rd magazine to the untrained eye.  When packing this thing, and two extra magazines, I have 60 rounds of ammunition.  I think I have found a way to spend a lot of money on ammo really fast!

-James

1 comment:

  1. James, question. For the TLR did u use the GL rail keys or the 90two keys?

    ReplyDelete