Saturday, February 19, 2011

LC9 Is Mine!

Okay, well, I don't own a Ruger LC9 yet, but I have placed my order, and it is on the way!  This gun will round out my collection of evil black Ruger semi-auto pistols: The LCP, LC9, SR9c, and SR9.  Dang!  That is cool!  I will be sure to take a photo of the family together when I bring the LC9 home. 

No, I didn't get to handle one.  They haven't gotten any in yet.  But I remember how hard it was to get the LCP when I bought it.  Fortunately, I got the last one that the gun shop had, and I got there just in time because no sooner did I get my LCP then a man walked in and asked if they had any LCP's left.  I'm not going to have a repeat of that experience!  I just want to wait for a call, and then walk in and be presented with a new gun in a case.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment