Thursday, March 24, 2011

Casey Heynes Lays the Smack Down on a Punk Bully

An inspiration for many people around the world, including myself.  Here is the story of Casey Heynes.


http://www.mediaite.com/tv/emotional-interview-with-the-boy-who-stood-up-to-a-bully-casey-heynes/

For the record, I hate bullies.  There was a time in my life when I was bullied by school kids and their little friends.  Eventually, I too had to retaliate when backed into a corner.  When the school teachers, counselors, administrators, principals, and the like failed, this boy, Casey Heynes, did the right thing and finally stood up for himself. 

I'm not a violent man.  I don't condone violence.  I don't advocate looking for trouble.  But when trouble comes to your door, and provides no way out, as was the case with Casey, GAME ON BITCHES!!!

Way to go Casey!!!

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment