Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hiatus

A couple months ago, I put my blog into maintenance mode and just haven't found the time to put it back.  Well, after a brief hiatus, I'm back online.  I'm living in a new place, got a new job, and have been crazy busy.  So, at least I got my blog back up.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it.  I need to make it evolve, but don't know what to do in order to make it more interesting to more people.  Should it be a philosophy only, pictures, or gear blog?  I don't buy enough gear to warrant a blog dedicated solely to testing equipment; I just don't have the budget for something like that.  So if anyone has a suggestion, I'm all ears.

Until then, stay busy stay safe.  And yes, I took that picture at a remote site in the new place I work.

-James

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your blog back up and running. I stumbled upon your blog soon after I purchased my on sr556. I look fwd to more of your insighful entries.

    ReplyDelete