Friday, February 8, 2013

2nd Amendment Rally Feb 8, 2013


This is a long video, but my friend and myself happen to be in it, and there is a lot of heartfelt talk going on here from gun owners in the state of Utah.  All speeches and statements were made off the cuff.  No planned speakers were in attendance today, and the hardcore gun owners in Utah came today and braved the cold, took the day off work, and were vocal about how they felt.  Look for my good buddy at 12:25 and me at 15:10.  I was a bit reluctant to speak because there were so many good points made, but when asked about the 3 Percenters, I was able to get through a fairly decent statement on who it was that defied the British with arms, and who it is that will be willing to defend this nation against tyranny, should that ever happen.  I'm just glad I didn't have a booger hanging out of my nose when I spoke.  That would have been awkward.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment